Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How big is Harper?...SO BIG!

This tiny miss is one month old today.
Oh how my world has changed and my heart has grown.

She loves to cuddle.
She grunts and snorts A LOT. Such a little lady.
She listens and takes the world in with her big eyes.
She is officially out of her newborn diapers. I may or may not have shed a tear.
She loves to nap on my chest.
She has CRAZY hair. It never lays flat. I love it.
She is starting to smile and has a teeny dimple.
 She is growing quickly...nearing 8 lbs.
 Her lips are completely perfect and oh so kissable.

She came to me at a time when I needed peace, comfort, and love.
And for that she is especially special.

I love you, Harper Jean!

3 comments:

  1. I love her too! And you! Sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly beautiful!
    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete